Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2004

Humping couches

(everyone’s talkin’ all this stuff about me, why don’t they just let me live)

The new Bobby Brown cover by Britney Spears. Now, if the Bobby Brown version of this song were on the radio ever, I would definitely listen, tap my fingers, and sing along in my purple car having a sweet ass time.
It’s really catchy.

This latest Britney version is no different than the original, but so much worse. This cover doesn’t offer anything new except the annoying, untalented Britney voice. No bass solos. No different takes. Nothing but a terrible voice and a video of her humping a couch or something. If you’re going to do a cover, or remake, of anything; make it worthwhile!

It just makes me wonder, WHO KEEPS BUYING THIS CRAP?

Vikes game

Talk about an undisciplined team! What, like 12 penalties and four more guys injured!? This is getting really stupid and frustrating.

Yesterday’s game featured even more dense play calling. For instance, the Vikes are on the Chicago 1 yard line, they pass it THREE TIMES IN A ROW! Run the damn ball at SOME point!

Whatever, Crap List time

1. The thought of ketchup on hot dogs being wrong.
There are some people out there that truly believe this and feel very strong about this. Why? Ketchup is a condiment and can be put on anything, just like how gravy should be. Now people who put weird crap on their pizza….

2. People who put weird crap on their pizza.
I’m mostly talking about those screw-apes that put pineapple on their pizza and insist that it tastes good. I tried it, and it sucks thoroughly! How does one come to the realization to even think about this? Did someone have the urge for pizza and have leftover pineapple available next to the pepperoni slices and say
“Hey, lets put some friggen pineapple on this, and then go around town and preach how wrong it is using ketchup on hot dogs.”

I mean what are stopping people from putting Jolly Ranchers or cupcakes or pears on pizza? Wouldn’t that taste nice and sweet for ya?

Sweet and Pizza just don’t go together. There’s always those damn hippies that cannot settle on one damn kind of pizza. They always gotta try something new.

3. Britneys remake
Already touched on this one earlier

4. People at the movies
Oakdale has turned into an area defined by its school, Tartan High School. Tartan High is known to hold as many suburbanite dipsh*ts as possible. Going to a movie, everyone’s talking and giggling at something. There’s another punk saying something stupid to impress his gf and he’s shuffling his feet, making this huge noise.

People, spanking kids should NOT be considered wrong. Oakdale should just hand out free paddles and encourage ALL parents to smack their damn kids and zap 'em with cattle prods.

If they are our future, we’re freakin’ screwed man!

Until tomorrow

2 comments:

Hog said...

Ok, let me start off by saying I almost did a spit takewhile drinking my juice in class when I read your take on putting pears and cupcakes on pizzas. Good stuff my fellow candidate.
Now that that's out of the way, I want everyone to know that on October 5, 2004 I will be publishing a website dedicated to my campaign. It will not be like this site, but it will be constructed like a regular website with links, photos, and hopefully some other cool stuff. There you will find my much anticipated platform and where I stand on the important issues like how can we fund a stadium, why Mike Tice should be fired, and why it's ok to put pineapple on a pizza. Well I look forward to October 5 to show everyone what I am all about and I hope to see you there. Good tidings.

Boof said...

you punk-ass bitch you! Advertising crap on MY blog.
I can take whatever you can throw at me. Unless there were pictures taken this last weekend. In which case, I dont remember therefore; never happened