Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Maude Lebowski vs. James Bond

(and I'm BAAAACK, back in the saddle again)

Aerosmith needs to retire while they still have dignity. Nevermind they keep losing it everytime they attempt to play "Dream On".
If a band can't play thier signature song anymore, it's time to quit and move to Florida.

I was looking at other blogs and I came across one that had some sappy song playing. I tell ya, there are a lot of really happy, flowery, birds chirping blogs out there. It seems like there are a lot of people talking about the moonlight and how pretty their toes look. It’s like watching Full House online or something to that nature.

Speaking of which, a representative from the College Basketball Blog emailed me and we exchanged links. College Basketball is starting soon and you can read all about how the gophers are going to suck again this year and how Dan Munson should’ve never left Gonzaga. If not, I’ll write about it someday.

Movies
I must admit, I am a sucker for romantic comedies. They usually feature some hot woman and a dud for a guy. Whatever, it’s always fun hanging on the ‘hotties’ every word.


Recently the movie, Serendipity, was on tv. I can’t remember what the movie was about, but Kate Beckinsale is a really good actress…

Because she’s really hot.

I rented Laws of Attraction last night because I’m an idiot.

I enjoyed Julianne Moore
in the Big Lebowski and figured this may be worth renting. It’s really not worth a damn thing. Moore and Pierce Brosnan don’t have any chemistry together and the jokes are worthless.

I keep thinking it’s Maude (from The Big Lebowski) and James Bond in this stupid, cookie cutter, romantic comedy.

In fact, if they played those characters, this movie would be so much better.
The dude could come and make a guest appearance and Bond would have another hottie to sleep with. Somewhere there’s a plot in there, but it’s all about the money… and the dude.

Hog
People, my rival is going to be coming out with some site with, I don’t know, free pictures and ramon noodles or something.

As a rule of thumb, whatever Hog says is crap.
Just remember that.


until tomorrow

No comments: