Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2004

Fun with Trains

(well, the house is a rockin’, don’t bother knockin…yadda yadda yadda come on in)

Just goes to show that,
If the house is a rockin’
Don’t come a knockin’

I’ll be here all week folks!

Actually, that was barely a joke at all.

Oh Hog, you may want to schedule some counseling for Monday (after I beat your ass) because not only is my constituency increasing, but my fantasy football team will finally wake up this year.

It will be like your Mighty Mallards got f*cked by a train.

Ouch

Anyway, here’s the lineup that will do the f*ckin’

[CUE: Terminator 2 theme]

QB Mike Vick… which sucks

RB Duece McCalister….

RB Lee Suggs… the name alone makes ya wanna wet yourself

WR Chris Chambers…. Yeah that sucks too

TE Tony Gonzalez

K Adam Viniteri

Def Atlanta

And my saving grace

WR David Terrell… actually that’s kind of pathetic.


Last week I went--How bout you just nevermind about what happened last week!
Overall I’m (36-36)

Carolina at Philadelphia, 1:00 pm
I’m really starting to get annoyed with Carolina, last years NFC champ. I drafted their defense and it’s been suckin’ grade A ass this whole year. This is one of those crazy matchups that usually get its’ share of surprises.
Eagles 21 Carolina 20

Green Bay at Detroit, 1:00 pm
Yeah, Green Bay sucks and that is almost as good as winning Vikings season. Brett Farve sucks in domes and this year he sucks altogether. So in this game, he’s gonna be extra super sucky.
Lions 28 Pack 14

Kansas City at Jacksonville, 1:00 pm
Jacksonville may end up doing something offensively. Hog, just because you have Fred Taylor doesn’t mean you absolutely have to play him.
Jacksonville 21 Chiefs 17

San Diego at Atlanta, 1:00 pm
This is a pretty damn good matchup. Nothing more than I can say about that.
Chargers 27 Falcons 20

San Francisco at N.Y. Jets, 1:00 pm
Seems that the 49ers have a biotch of a schedule. Who are they playing next week, ’85 Bears? Not that the Jets are comparable to the Bears or any other historically great team.
Jets 35 49ers 24

Denver at Oakland, 4:15 pm
Another one of them crazy rivalry games. Too bad that the AFC west sucks colossal ass.
Broncos 24 Raiders 20

Cincinnati at Cleveland, 1:00 pm
It’s gotta be the Browns. It’s just gotta be, right?
Browns 28 Bengals 17

Houston at Tennessee, 1:00 pm
Ya know, I’m in a Texan kind of mood today. Yeah, I think the Houston Dallas team will win.
Houston 30 Titans 21

Miami at Buffalo, 1:00 pm
What a turd of a game this is. It’s all going to come down to who sucks more and Miami sucks more.
Bills 21 Dolphins 3

Seattle at New England, 1:00 pm
This is a nice matchup eh? The Patriots will finally lose. If any team is going to beat them, Seattle is the team
Seahawks 24 Patriots 14

Washington at Chicago, 1:00 pm
Yuck. Chicago will win this dump of a game
Bears 31 Redskins 17

Pittsburgh at Dallas, 4:15 pm
Pittsburgh may end up being my sleeper pick for the Super Bowl, but I’ll tell you that in January. If you care that is.
Steelers 27 Cowboys 20

Tampa Bay at St. Louis, 9:00 pm
Another great Monday Night Football matchup. Does anyone even watch MNF?
Rams 35 Bucs 17

Minnesota at New Orleans, 8:30 pm
Yeah Boi! The Vikes proved me wrong last week. I hope they don’t this week. I mean how can they. I guess if Daunte Culpepper gets injured then maybe.
Vikes 27 Saints 24

Have a hap-hap-happy ass weekend

1 comment:

Hog said...

You may be picking up supporters left and right Berg, but that doesn't mean that I'm not either. The buzz in Mankato for the Hog/Skoy/Miami campaign is insane. Everywhere I go I have people thanking me and patting me on the back. My so-called non-response to your new issues was intentional. I figured everyone could see that the only thing that matters to you is the past since we will not be seeing any Twins during the winter. Oh and if my sources were right about who your "special guests" are.....c'mon, we both know they're not THAT special. Hell you should go into the mountains and find Matt Carlson while you're at it (he's probably in a cave eating crayons and pulling his wife behind her by the hair) I should hunt down Josh DeCosta if you want to play the nostalgia game. Peace out, see your ass tomorrow where you will be meeting my "special guest". Oh by the way, you are the one who will need the toilet pad on Monday after Fred Taylor single handidly kicks the crap out of your team.