Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2004

The lying, punk ass bitch

(In the city, city of Compton, in the city, of LA, we keep it rockin’, we keep it rockin’ shake, shake it baby, shake, shake it momma)

AWWWW YEAHHHH BOIIIII!!!!!

Damn, I’m hyper.

Did you hear about the official Bergblog ‘punk-ass-bitch’, Carmelo Anthony? He was caught with a bag of weed in his suitcase as he was boarding his team plane.

His excuse,
Apparently his buddy borrowed that same suitcase and left the bag in the suitcase.

(blink:blink)

COME ON!!!!! That’s the kind of crap my brother says. That excuse is Alex Rodriguez type stuff!

Not that weed is the ‘death drug’, but it IS still illegal.

BOSTON VS. ST. LOUIS

Now THAT’S a World Series! None of this Florida Marlins crap, no Atlanta Braves, or Barry Bonds (whom is very overrated and DON’T give me stats)

This is a great matchup! Makes me forget about the bad dream of interleague play or Bud Selig.

Should be a good one!

Football picks

Last week I literally kicked ass. I took that diarrhea filled 4-10 record and turned it around to 10-4 last week. See, I told you my picks were cocaine tough!

Overall (46-40)


St. Louis @ Miami
Miami sucks ass.
Rams 24 Dolphins 13

Detroit @ NY Giants
Eh, I don’t know. Two teams that seem to be over achievers. I don’t know, I don’t care.
Giants 24 Lions 21

Chicago @ Tampa Bay
Last week (or the week before) my Dad came in the room and found out that Brian Griese was the quarterback for Tampa and said,
“Griese!? That guy must be fifty years old!”.


I sunk my head in my hands.
Buccaneers 23 Bears 10

San Diego @ Carolina
Another one of my crappy defenses (Carolina) facing the Chargers.
Panthers 24 Chargers 20

Buffalo @ Baltimore
What the hell happened to Drew Bledsoe? The guy used to be this hall of fame quarterback. Man, there are a lot of crappy games this weekend.
Ravens 27 Bills 16

Philadelphia @ Cleveland
Hmmm, It seems like the Eagles would be the easiest pick. Nah, F-it. I’m pickin’ Cleveland. Yeah, Cleveland is my upset special. My kick-in-the-crotch special.
Browns 24 Eagles 17

Jacksonville @ Indianapolis
Damn, this is what I’m talking about! Now this is a damn game! I’m begging you, Marvin Harrison, do SOMETHING. ANYTHING!!

Atlanta @ Kansas City
Damn, may be a good week to start Vick or anyone that plays the KC defense. Has KC won a game yet?
Falcons 31 Chiefs 17

NY Jets @ New England
No, I was wrong. THIS is the game and we may be able to watch this one too! Since I’m rooting for the Red Sox so much, I have to hope that the Patriots lose, but it wont be this weekend.
Patriots 31 Jets 21

Seattle @ Arizona
Yuck.
Seahawks 33 Cards 20

Dallas @ Green Bay
What the hell happened that last game? Brett Farve had a fire lit under his ass! Dallas has never won in GB either. Ugh I gotta go with the damn pack.
Damn Packers 24 Cowboys 10

New Orleans @ Oakland
This could be another one of those crackhead games like the Vikes game last Sunday night. Kerry Collins may actually throw for 200 yards! I gotta give the shootout to the Saints though. Because they have my runningback
Saints 31 Raiders 27

Denver @ Cincinnati
Did you know that I was just three goddamn minutes away from landing Rueben Droughns? THREE DAMN MINUTES! I’m hoping the guy gets a high ankle sprain or something like that, so Quenin plays again. Oh what a bad move that was.
Broncos 35 Bengals 24

Tennessee @ Minnesota
With or without Moss I just gotta believe that the Vikes will beat the piss outta the Titans. It’s just that for every win the vikes will probably win by only 5 points or less.
What a horrible defense
Vikings 42 Titans 28

Yeah BOIIIII

Wish me a happy F’n birthday on Sunday
later

No comments: