Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2004

The Wildcard

(You have a right to food money, provided of course you don’t mind a little humiliation, interrogation)

Hey, THESE ARE YOUR RIGHTS!!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to continue.

It’s apparent that Hog doesn’t have a response to my newly updated platform. It’s also apparent that Hog will not be able to last though my sudden list of ‘classic’ constituents that have just decided to show up.

I’m talking longtime friends, old allies, and proven relationships.

My ‘wildcard’ may play football with us this weekend!

bwahahahaah Hog, you are dead in the water!

Quick thoughts

-Shawshank Redemption.

You know once Red found the oak tree and saw that money that he was thinking about taking it and run without reading the letter. Kind of like a birthday card, you only want the money.

-Kevin Smith

Yeah, he’s still patting himself on the back. It’s interesting though, the wild discussions about him on IMDB.com.

-NHL
sheesh, last night was the ‘opening night’ for the NHL, I didn’t hear much about it. It doesn’t look that good for professional hockey right now. I’d put TONS of stock in the college game though.

-Politics
I’m thoroughly sick of all politics, except my campaign of course.

Uh, and that’s all I can think of for right now.

Really crappy, CRAPPY football picks tomorrow.

No comments: