Search This Blog

Friday, November 05, 2004

Values: prison gangbangs

(heart of the darkness always makes us whisper, and with last of the sun he can feel the approach of winter)

It’s interesting seeing the reaction of people after you tell ‘em that you’re attending an ‘Australian Pink Floyd’ concert. It’s either a
‘Oh, that’s really awesome!’ or
‘Oh, really? Ah I’m sure there’s going to be a lot of drugs eh?’ or
‘Who the hell is he?’

I should’ve known that the Packer’s winning would not have brought any luck to the election.

Which goes to show,
Never root for the Packers.. ever!


Picks.

Last week I stunk it up again (excluding that tie) 5-8

Overall I’m like (57-56).

(blink:blink)

Still over .500 though!!!

Ahhhh



Arizona @ Miami
I’m thinkin’ AZ. Denny is the man in the regular season. He’s got a high octane offense of… Josh McCown…. Mnnnpphhhhh blahwhahahah.
Sorry, I just threw up in my mouth a little
Cards 17 Dolphins 13

Philadelphia @ Pittsburgh
Ahh the battle over Pennsylvania. The Eagles gotta lose sometime, why not now, against their interstate rival. I’ve always been a Steelers fan for whatever reason. Wait, I know why. It’s because they have the only helmet where each side is different!.
Which needs to be introduced more!
Steelers 28 Eagles 20

Kansas City @ Tampa Bay
Guessing whatever the Chiefs do is like predicting Minnesota weather. Pfff I don’t know. 112-3? The only think I have here is that Tampa Bay sucks at everything. Therefore,
Chiefs 31 Bucs 10

Oakland @ Carolina
I almost typed Oakdale. Whoops! We all know that if Oakdale had a team, the quarterback would be me. I would be the next TJ Rubley! I can hand off the ball like no other!
Raiders 34 Panthers 27

NY Jets @ Buffalo
If its up to the run, it’s going to be the Jets, but what the hell do I know? I just lost to a freakin’ Hog! Speaking of bitch, who’s the damn President of the Senate? Charleston Chew dude or Miami? See, there’s already confusion! Not to mention, The ‘Hog administration’? Bleh
Jets 24 Bills 17

Dallas @ Cincinnati
Pfff, I have no damn clue! You’d think these teams would be practicing with a giant mirror.
Bengals 20 Cowboys 7

Washington @ Detroit
I’m feelin’ Detroit in this one. It just seems right. The only one that can screw this up is Clinton Portis.
Yeah, I don’t know either
Lions 21 Redskins 13

New Orleans @ San Diego
San Diego’s got it made man! They’ve got some tools and the uniforms. I must admit, for powder blue, those uniforms are pretty damn sweet. That is, if they end up wearing them.
Chargers 31 Saints 13

Seattle @ San Francisco
I barely even know one guy that plays for San Francisco. I barely even know what their uniforms look like this year. I barely even care. San Francisco sucks ass.
Seahawks 28 49ers 17

Chicago @ NY Giants
Watching both of these teams makes me want to puke out my nose which really hurts because the acid gets in your nostrils. You then want to blow it out your nose but that only makes it worse! It’s a terrible feeling! Not to mention that it looks horrifying seeing a constant pressure of chunks coming from your nose
Uh anyway
Giants 23 Bears 6

Houston @ Denver
Last week was the game to determine the fraud; Denver or Atlanta. Denver got it’s ass handed to ‘em. Denver is now the fraud. I’m sure glad I was 3 minutes late for picking up Rueban Droughns though….uh because I got Sammy Morris instead… dammit
Broncos 31 Texans 24

New England @ St. Louis
I can’t imagine the Rams winning this one. The Pats are pissed man! The Pats aren’t going to take any crap from Marc Bulger (which sounds like a male strippers name)
Somewhere there is someone that lived on Bulger st. and named their first dog, Marc.
Bulger’s parents must be dumb.
Patriots 27 Rams 19

Cleveland @ Baltimore
Finally, a Sunday night game worth watching if even a little bit. The question is, Can the Browns withstand a prison gang bang?
To answer that question, it’s going to all come down to who wants it more. History has shown that whatever side has come ready to play, the gang bang is won for that side.
As a rule of thumb…
Browns 27 Baltimore 24

Minnesota @ Indianapolis
Talk about a shootout! If you have any Vikings or Colts on your fantasy team, PLAY THEM! Even if you were dumb enough to draft the Colt’s punter, now (if any) is your time to play him! Whatever the over/under is PICK OVER!!! I would not be surprised if any quarterback passes for 6 touchdowns! Maybe even both will. If this happends, the damn Colts will probably win. Dammit
Colts 55 Vikings 48

Cocaine tough! Big money, big money!
Have a bitchin’ weekend!

No comments: