Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2005

Words

Dancin’, dancin’, dancin’
She’s a dancin’ machine
Oh babe
Move it baby

Yesterdays talk of cool names made me really happy today. All day I would drive around in my announcer voice and say,
“ZHOLTOK!” and “RON TUGGNUT!”
I was so loud that pedestrians could hear me.

But it got me thinking about all the words that I really like for instance,
-Threshold
-Defecate
-Micturate
-Energize
-shitbrick
-Kowalska
-Premium
-Gasahol

and then the words I really don’t like
-Meal
-Either (pronounced with the “I” sound)
-Gleek
-Pantyhose
-Saltwater taffy
-cunt
-frick
-Phone (used as a verb)
-Sensible


Yeah all those words can be thrown out for all I care. I hate saying them and I’m pretty sure life would be much better without them.

I got a headache. I’m out

Good weekends all around.

(Man, what a blockbuster post this was.)

No comments: