Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2005

Memorial Day

Yo sé que en los mil besos
que te he dado en la boca
se me fue el corazón;
y dicen que es pecado
querer como te quiero,
Quizás tengan razón.


Memorial day, it’s one of my favorite holidays. Whoever thought about taking a day off to remember all the deceased is a god damn genius.

Actually the person who invented Labor day is a genius, Memorial Day guy pretty much had all the cards laid right in front of him.
What a kiss-ass!

Great moments in Memorial Day history….

Ironically, I can’t remember any single Memorial day in the 25 that I have experienced. I guess last years was memorable, but only because I had a fucking headache… and because I was watching the Timberwolves lose to the Lakers in some bar at Rapid City.

Other than that, I couldn’t tell you.

You’d think that baseball would be a decent tradition except that the damn Twins aren’t playing on Monday because, I don’t know, they want to celebrate Memorial Day?

WTF?

Uh… good weekends everyone.

No comments: