Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Crap, cra-crap, crap, crap

And he reached for that halo that he knows
that she had when she first caught his eye.
Although his hand came back empty
he's really not worried
because he knows it still shines.

Crap list


1. Me and my great Grandmas Marathon run
I had high hopes back in March about running G’mas marathon and I struggled my way through one long run--the first one. After that I had a endless number of excuses to stop me from running.

I have been kicking myself in the ass for not running the marathon and I would appreciated some emails saying,
“OH, GOOD JOB ON THE MARATHON” in the most sarcastic way possible.

Yay for me!

2. Twins fans
I don’t know if it’s a Minnesota thing or people are just stupid, but there are way too many people jumping ship as a result of the Twins terrible play as of late.

For those of you that haven’t been paying attention to the Twins, they have been playing like complete crap. They can’t pitch, their bullpen sucks, they swing at EVERY GOD DAMN PITCH, their defense sucks, and their base running is horrible…BECAUSE THEY NEVER GET ON BASE!
Still there are twins fans that are throwing up their arms and relegating to the popular ‘that’s it, I’m done with this team!’

The worst part is that you try and tell them that the season isn’t even halfway over and they mock and ridicule you! I mean it’s not the most unlikely story if the Twins come back and win the division after being 7 back on June 20.

I think I might run for the next commissioner of baseball and start ‘picking people off’’ for being stupid. For instace, anyone that votes for Jason Giambi as the AL DH--shot.
Anyone who blindly votes for players on their own team (and I understand there are many)--shot.
Wave--done
Leaving good games earlier-dead.

It would make it so much easier

However, the source of this crap is due to…

3. The twins sucking like complete crap!
Right now the Twins are playing absolute horseshit baseball. If you want a good example of how NOT to bat, just watch a twins game and observe how the hitters walk up to the plate and swings at nearly everything.

A decent pitcher will be up to 80 pitches in the 5th inning and all three Twins hitters will hack at the first pitch. Sometimes they’ll make contact on this first pitch and give this opposing pitcher a healthy THREE PITCH FUCKING INNING!
My favorite moment in yesterday’s game was when Cuddyer walked up to the plate and waved at the first pitch. If he was to make contact with such a swing, the ball wouldn’t’ even make it to the pitchers mound.

Which brings me to our horseshit defense.

(blink:blink) IT’S THE OPPONENT THAT IS SUPPOSED TO DROP DOME POP UPS! THE AWAY TEAM. NOT THE HOME TEAM. THE HOME TEAM KNOWS BETTER THAN TO DROP THAT CRAP.

Yet, we were getting schooled by teams that have never been in the dome before.

Unbelievable!

Alright, I’m tired.

Tomorrow I’ll have a damn good story of my family’s fathers day.

2 comments:

Eric Wormann said...

I blindly vote for the Yankees every year. I'm going to give Jason Giambi two votes this year, just for you.

Boof said...

you bitch!