Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2005

Cheesy picks

Don't need a helmet, got a hard hard head.
Don't need a raincoat, I'm already wet.
Don't need a bandage, there's too much blood.
After a while seems to roll right off.

Yeah pretty cheesy I know but what the hell…

1.What is your full name? Ahhh…. My middle name is Reed
2. What color pants are you wearing? I got some old washed out jeans on. Time to buy some more.
3. What are you listening to right now? Fleetwood Mac
4. What was the last thing you ate? Chef Boyardee Lasagna
5. Do you wish on stars? Ahhhh… sure, why not?
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Sky blue
7. How is the weather right now? Pretty calm and cool
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Scott
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well-putting me on the spot here-yeah sure. haha
10. How old are you today? 25
11. Favorite drink? Straight whiskey or Coke
12. Favorite sport? I love baseball but I lust for football
13. Hair color? Ahhh you mean on my eyebrows and ass? Dark brown
14. Do you wear contacts? Hehe not after Oct 11
15. Siblings? Yeah I got a younger brother
16. Favorite month? April because it’s when the days get warmer and baseball starts
17. Favorite food? Deep dish pizza
18. What was the last movie you saw? Die Hard 2
19. Favorite day of the year? The Friday after Thanksgiving
20. What do you do to vent anger? Run, walk around a lake, blog (oh god)
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? It begins and ends with Trans-fucking-formers.
22. Summer or winter? Summer because it doesn’t look dead outside
23. Hugs or kisses? I’m not very affectionate. If someone gave me a hug I would be slightly stunned. If someone gave me a kiss I would probably explode of confusion.
24. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate… I guess
25. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? They can do whatever the fuck they want.
26. Who is most likely to respond? ????
27. Who is least likely to respond? Some guy who reads this blog from Wyoming.
28. When was the last time you cried? When the Twins were nearly no-hit a couple days ago at home by a pitcher who had an ERA of 7.40 who plays for the Royals. That was horrible. Honestly though, it was probably when my Grandpa passed.
29. What is under your bed? Instructions on how to make my bed.
30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Mike since first grade.
31. What did you do last night? Watched Die Hard 2 and ate some Doritos.
32. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? Plain and slightly salted
33. Favorite car? Anything shiny and has good gas mileage
34. Favorite flower? Ahhh (BONK) I like-I don’t know- tulips?
35. Number of keys house and cars? 5
36. Favorite day of the week? Friday because the weekend is right there
38. How many states have you lived in? 2
39. How many cities have you lived in? 5 St. Paul, Minneapolis, Rapid City, Marshall, Roseville

Anyways… I totally rocked at picks last week by going 11-3. Ha, these other bloggers are SO out of their element. I mean pffff bwahahahahhaha

Picks

Houston @ Cincinnati
It’s hard not to get a huge hard-on for the Bengals. They have a damn good defense, great offense with two excellent receivers. Cincinnati is going to tear it up this year.
Bengals 31 Texans 17

Indianapolis @ Tennessee
You have to think that one of these days Manning is going to ‘get it back’ and go ape shit on some poor team. He may do it this game.
Colts 24 Titans 16

Seattle @ Washington
I hate playing my two Redskin players because that’s probably the biggest reason why I suck this year at fantasy football. That and my two Titan players. Ugh
Redskins 28 Seahawks 21

Detroit @ Tampa Bay
I don’t know man. Detroit seems to change every week. Tampa’s really good though.
Bucs 28 Lions 20

Denver @ Jacksonville
I still like Jacksonville’s defense
Jaguars 20 Broncos 13

San Diego @ New England
This is a game I REALLY, Really wanna watch but of course stupid NFL rules give the Twin Cities the damn Lions/Bucs game.
Chargers 27 Patriots 17

Buffalo @ New Orleans
Should be interesting just for the setting. I bet they show Red McCombs having a huge hard on about such a spectacle in the Alamodome.
Saints 31 Bills 24

St. Louis @ NY Giants
God, I hate Eli Manning
Giants 35 Rams 31

NY Jets @ Baltimore
I gotta go with the Ravens again
Ravens 20 Jets 10

Philadelphia @ Kansas City
Eagles are going to be mediocre for awhile without McNabb (even though he’s supposed to be playing this weekend).
Chiefs 35 Eagles 24

Dallas @ Oakland
I give it another couple weeks before Collins gets bashed by fans and Moss.
Cowboys 27 Raiders 21

San Francisco @ Arizona
It’s being played in Mexico City… wow *clap,…clap*
49ers 35 Cardinals 27

Green Bay @ Carolina
This is the Monday night game? No wonder ABC’s ratings suck. They don’t know how to schedule good games.
Panthers 24 Packers 6

Minnesota @ Atlanta

Last time these two met Vick ran all over the Vikes. Vikes have a banged up defense and no linebackers. I hate to say it but I think the Falcons will run all over the Vikes. It wont be pretty.
Falcons 34 Vikings 16

Prove me wrong guys, prove me wrong.

Check out my domination below!



Week 4
EricHannesAliecat46,XYBoof
Houston @ Cincinnati
TexansBengalsBengals
BengalsBengals
Indianapolis @ Tennessee
TitansColtsTitansColtsColts
Seattle @ Washington
Redskins
RedskinsSeahawks
Redskins
Redskins
Detroit @ Tampa Bay
BucsBucsLionsBucsBucs
Denver @ Jacksonville
DenverJaguarsBroncos
JaguarsJaguars
San Diego @ New England
PatriotsPatriotsPatriotsPatriotsChargers
Buffalo @ New Orleans
BillsBillsBills
BillsSaints
St. Louis @ NY Giants
RamsGiantsRams
RamsGiants
NY Jets @ Baltimore
RavensRavensRavens
RavensRavens
Philadelphia @ Kansas City
EaglesChiefsEagles
ChiefsChiefs
Dallas @ OaklandCowboysRaiders
Cowboys
RaidersCowboys
San Francisco @ Arizona
Cardinals49ers49ers
49ers49ers
Carolina @ Green Bay
PanthersPanthersPanthers
PanthersPanthers
Minnesota @ Atlanta
FalconsFalconsVikings
FalconsFalcons
Last Week(6-8)(9-5)(9-5)(0-14)(11-3)
Overall(21-25)(24-22)(23-23)(5-41)(24-22)

No comments: