Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2005

Week 2

I got stuff to do, so this is going to be a lightning round.

Baltimore at Tennessee
Ravens 24 Titans 10

Buffalo at Tampa Bay
Bills 15 Bucs 13

Detroit at Chicago
NFC central suck fest.
Lions 28 Bears 17

Jacksonville at Indianapolis
Colts by a lot, Jaguars: total doesn't matter

New England at Carolina
I've picked the Patriots to lose the last 7 times in a row. I'm finally going with them
Pats 27 Panthers 24

Pittsburgh at Houston
Steelers 21 Texans 14

San Francisco at Philadelphia
hmmm... we'll I have no idea. San Fran, what the hey!
49ers 31 Eagles 24

Atlanta at Seattle
Stupid Mike Vick.
Falcons 31 Seahawks 25

St. Louis at Arizona
Good think I'm camping this weekend otherwise I would vomit at the site of this game.
Rams 20 Cardinals 17

Cleveland at Green Bay
*shakes head* I suppose...
Packers 27 Browns 17

Miami at N.Y. Jets
I really like the Dolphins for some reason
Dolphins 24 Jets 13

San Diego at Denver
Denver sucks
Chargers 38 Broncos 20

Kansas City at Oakland
Raiders suck with or without Moss
Chiefs 35 Raiders 10

N.Y. Giants at New Orleans
What magic these Saints have. I hope the people in the stands root for this team.
Saints 27 Giants 21

Washington at Dallas
Cowboys 30 Redskins 13

Minnesota @ Cincinnati
I have to go with the Bengals. Hold on, hold on. I'm not jumping off the bandwagon, but that game last week was very Sarah Jessica Parker-esque. That offensive like sucks. Also, I have developed a bit of a secret crush with the Bengals. I'm just going through a phase.
Bengals 21 Vikings 7

Prove me wrong guys, prove me wrong.

Last week we all sucked. Eric and Ron sucked the most though bwahahah.



Week 2EricHannesAliecat46,XYBoof
Baltimore@ TennesseeTitansRavensTitansTBARavens
Buffalo @ Tampa BayBillsBucsBillsTBABills
Detroit @ ChicagoBearsLionsLionsTBALions
Jacksonvile @ IndianapolisColtsColtsColtsTBAColts
New England @ CarolinaPatriotsPatriotsPatriotsTBAPatriots
Pittsburgh @ HoustonTexansSteelersSteelersTBASteelers
San Francisco @ Philadelphia49ersEaglesEaglesTBA49ers
Atlanta @ SeattleSeahawksFalconsFalconsTBAFalcons
St. Louis @ ArizonaRamsRamsRamsTBARams
Cleveland @ Green BayPackersPackersPackersTBAPackers
Miami @ NY JetsJetsJetsJetsTBADolphins
San Diego @ DenverBroncosChargersChargersTBAChargers
Kansas City @ OaklandRaidersRaidersRaidersTBAChiefs
NY Giants @ New OrleansGiantsSaintsSaintsTBASaints
Washington @ DallasRedskinsCowboysCowboysTBACowboys
Minnesota @ CincinnatiBengalsBengalsVIKINGS!TBABengals
Last Week(5-11)(8-8)(8-8)(5-11)(8-8)
Overall(5-11)(8-8)(8-8)(5-11)(8-8)

3 comments:

Eric Wormann said...

My "Which city would I rather go to" strategy was unsuccessful. Hopefully it will work this week. If I keep this strategy, then New Orleans better lose every game this season.

Boof said...

hehe I shouldn't laugh at that.

Hannes said...

So....what's up with the team from Minnesota? They ever going to throw TDs instead of INTs or what?