Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Holiday Picks

And I think about him, now and then,
Every time I try and every time I win,
And if I ever have a son, I think I'm gonna name him
Bill or George! Anything but Sue! I still hate that name!


I must say that I am pretty disappointed in my apatite. At first I filled my plate full of ham, turkey, corn, and of course mashed potos and gravy. I devoured that went right for some more potos and gravy. I ate and then the unthinkable, I was full. I hit my belly and walked to the bathroom to scream at my body but it was a no-go. I only had enough room for one slice of pumpkin pie.

There was one more scoop of mashed potos left and before we saran wrapped that little bitch my Mom looked at me like, “Please finish this ridiculous scoop of potatoes that you left.” and I just bowed my head in shame.

Picks

Uh… I kinda forgot about those Thanksgiving games so… forget about them. They never happened.

Baltimore @ Cincinnati
I bet the Bengals are pissed after losing that shoot-out to the Colts.
Bengals 35 Ravens 13

St. Louis @ Houston
Bleh…
Rams 21 Texans 17

Carolina @ Buffalo
Bills suck ass. Get a real quarterback in there.
Panthers 27 Bills 17

San Francisco @ Tennessee
*sigh*
Titans 24 49ers 20

New England @ Kansas City
The Chiefs play damn well at home. It’s about time the Patriots lose again.
Chiefs 24 Patriots 20

Chicago @ Tampa Bay
Since the Bears beat the Panthers, everyone’s awe switched from the Panthers to the Bears right after that win.
Bears 20 Bucs 13

San Diego @ Washington
Redskins officially suck now.
Chargers 31 Redskins 17

Miami @ Oakland
I’m done picking the fucking Dolphins.
Raiders 28 Dolphins 17

Jacksonville @ Arizona
Denny sucks.
Jaguars 24 Cards 10

NY Giants @ Seattle
Now if the Seahawks lose the NFC will completely be fucked up.
Seattle 27 Giants 23

Green Bay @ Philadelphia
Bwahahahahaha the Packers suck
Eagles 21 Packers 20

New Orleans @ NY Jets
Oh my sweet lord, what a crapper this is.
Saints 24 Jets 13

Pittsburgh @ Indianapolis
I gotta go with the Colts here because it seems like the Colts are going to want to prove a point. I really want these guys to go 16-0 just to stick it too those old assholes from the ‘72 Miami team. Assholes
Colts 23 Steelers 20

Cleveland @ Minnesota
Could it be? Could it be that the Vikings win and sport a 6-5 record???? CAN IT HAPPEN? Just the thought gives me a great big smile. I think they pull it out though.
Vikings 27 Browns 24

I finally filled in the table from last week and here’s the one from this week. Damn Hannes.



Week 12
EricHannesAliecat46,XYBoof
Baltimore @ Cincinnati
Ravens
Bengals

Bengals
Bengals
St. Louis @ Houston
Texans
Rams

Rams
Rams
Carolina @ Buffalo
Bills
Panthers

Panthers
Panthers
San Francisco @ Tennessee
Titans
49ers

49ers
Titans
New England @ Kansas City
Chiefs
Patriots

Patriots
Chiefs
Chicago @ Tampa Bay
Bears
Bucs

Bucs
Bears
San Diego @ Washington
Chargers
Chargers

Chargers
Chargers
Miami @ Oakland
Dolphins
Raiders

Raiders
Raiders
Jacksonville @ Arizona
Cards
Jaguars

Jaguars
Jaguars
NY Giants @ Seattle
Giants
Giants

Seahawks
Seahawks
Green Bay @ Philadelphia
Packers
Packers

Eagles
Eagles
New Orleans @ NY Jets
Saints
Saints

Jets
Saints
Pittsburgh @ Indianapolis
Colts
Colts

Steelers
Colts
Cleveland @ Minnesota
Browns
Vikings

Vikings
VIKINGS
Last Week(6-8)(8-6)(0-14)(8-6)(6-8)
Overall(85-73)(96-62)(36-94)(72-86)(90-68)

1 comment:

Eric Wormann said...

The Redskins officially sucked in 1992.