Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2005

And It Comes Down to The Last 3 Weeks

I want those feeble minded axes overthrown
I'm not into your passport picture I just like your nose
You welcome me with open arms and open legs
I know only fools have needs but this one never begs


The first day off since September and it was great.

I bought some presents for my family, ate fast food breakfast, and went to the wild game. It was great.


Picks

Tampa Bay @ New England
What a crazy game this will be. Tampa seems to be playing pretty good and Peter King ranks the Patriots as the third best team in football. I guess the Patriots because it’s in Foxboro in December and Tom Brady is the quarterback (at least I think he is).
Patriots 27 Bucs 13

Kansas City @ NY Giants
Eli’s been getting lucky the past couple weeks and Kansas City seems pissed especially after that Dallas game last week. I don’t know what else to say
Chiefs 31 Giants 23

Denver @ Buffalo
Remember how I said that Buffalo plays great at home? Well they don’t and they just flat-out suck.
Broncos 35 Bills 13

Arizona @ Houston
You

Gotta


Be

Kidding me!
Ahhhhh we’ll just say Arizona
Cards 28 Texans 20

Seattle @ Tennessee
Could Seattle’s schedule get any easier? Two games against the Rams, Cards, and 49’s and include Tennessee, and the Texans. That’s 8 games right there. Although I shouldn’t talk, the Vikings have had an equally easy schedule.
Seahawks 42 Titans 16

San Diego @ Indianapolis
What a disappointing team San Diego is. Plus they suck through the air.
Colts 42 Chargers 23

Carolina @ New Orleans
Who cares
Panthers 21 Saints 17

NY Jets @ Miami
Again… who cares
Dolphins 27 Jets 21

Philadelphia @ St. Louis
Ugh… I think the Rams defense is much worse than the Eagles offense. And that’s not saying a lot.
Eagles 17 Rams 6

San Francisco @ Jacksonville
Give me a break. Doesn't even desearve to be highlighted.
Jaguars 27 49ers 9

Cleveland @ Oakland
So much for the Raiders this year. Hey Al Davis, want a shit sandwich?
Browns 24 Raiders 21

Cincinnati @ Detroit
"Fire Matt Millen" will take the place of any “Save Ferris”, “John 3:16”, or any “Hi Mom” sign.

Bengals 30 Lions 17

Dallas @ Washington
Redskins are just too depressing of a team to root for. I can’t depend on them anymore
Cowboys 30 Redskins 10

Atlanta @ Chicago
Oooooh I really want the Falcons to win SO BAD. I don’t think it’ll happen with game. Although Vick has played well in cold weather.
Bears 20 Falcons 14

Green Bay @ Baltimore
Yuck
Packers 31 Ravens 3

Pittsburgh @ Minnesota
The Steelers have a great defense and the Vikings have an average offense. Vikings have been awesome defensively especially against the run, the Steelers like to run. Therefore this game should be a good one. I think it will once again come down to the Vikings offensive line. If they play well, the Vikings have a good chance. The fans will be crazy and perhaps the Vikings defense will blow up. I gotta go Steelers though. Dammit
Steelers 31 Vikings 13

Prove me wrong guys, prove me wrong.

As for the current standing, Hannes and I are now tied. It all comes down to the last three weeks.

So wadduya say Hannes, YOU UP FOR IT? BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!





Week 13
EricHannesAliecat46,XYBoof
Tampa Bay at New England

Patriots

Patriots
Patriots
Kansas City @ NY Giants

Chiefs

Giants
Chiefs
Denver @ Buffalo

Broncos

Broncos
Broncos
Arizona @ Houston

Cards

Texans
Cards
Seattle @ Tennessee

Seahawks

Seahawks
Seahawks
San Diego @ Indianapolis


Colts

Chargers
Colts
Carolina @ New Orleans

Panthers

Panthers
Panthers
NY Jets @ Miami

Dolphins

Dolphins
Dolphins
Philadelphia @ St. Louis

Eagles

Rams
Eagles
San Francisco @ Jacksonville

Jaguars

Jaguars
Jaguars
Cleveland @ Oakland

Raiders

Raiders
Browns
Cincinnati @ Detroit

Bengals

Bengals
Bengals
Dallas @ Washington

Cowboys

Redskins
Cowboys
Atlanta @ Chicago

Bears

Bears
Bears
Green Bay @ Baltimore

Ravens

Ravens
Packers
Pittsburgh @ Minnesota

Steelers

Steelers
Steelers
Last Week(9-7)(11-5)(0-0)(9-7)(10-6)
Overall(111-93)(126-78)(8-8)(100-104)(126-78)

2 comments:

Hog said...

Oh man you are so dead this weekend. We're going to get you drunk on saturday and then while you're recovering on sunday, you'll look up and see the Goodfellas beating the snot out of your team.

God damn that's going to be good times!

Boof said...

You're really egging me on?
You really want me to rub it in your fucking face on Sunday?

I will and I will laugh and eat buffalo wings.

It will be glorious.