Search This Blog

Friday, December 02, 2005

Hannes, You Are Now My Bitch

Used to make love under a red sunset
I was making promises I was soon to forget.
She was pale as the lace of her wedding gown
But I left her standing before love came to town.


The last couple weeks Hanne’s has started his blog with,
I sucked but at least I beat Boof.” or
"...I still beat Boof though." or
I destroyed Boof at picks.”


The last couple weeks he’d intro his blog with that.

This week he said nothing. Now I figured that he had some other things to worry about or he was just sick of dishing the shit, but somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered how well I did last week. I even left the comment about how I could still catch him with an unbelievable week.

Before I go on…

Picks

Tennessee @ Indianapolis
Despite all the hype the Colts are getting I still don’t think it compares to the media groupies that would clean off the Rams genitals five years ago. I remember Joe Theisman talking about the Rams going 16-0 before the season started. I remember the media throwing out “the greatest show on turf” cliché all around. Rams went 10-6 that season and barely made the playoffs ( I think). I certainly don’t hate the Colts like I did the Rams but the media is going to be creaming their pants the next month over this team.
Colts 37 Titans 17

Green Bay @ Chicago
Wow, I actually want the damn Packers to win. Imagine that!? Lets see, the Packers have no one offensively that is still healthy and the Bears are the best defensive team ever. Geez tough, tough.
Bears 20 Packers 3

Jacksonville @ Cleveland
I honestly have no idea. Jacksonville without Sandwich and Cleveland at home. This could be ugly.
Jaguars 10 Browns 7

Dallas @ NY Giants
Bwahahahaha the loser could have the same record as the Vikings (if they win) and they would be the main foe for the Vikes. I want to base this off of the Seattle/Giants game last week but what does that say about any of those teams? I guess I’ll take the Giants.
Giants 24 Cowboys 14

Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
What an ugly game that was last Sunday night with the Saints and Jets. It was like a couple monkeys humping a football.
Bucs 27 Saints 24

Buffalo @ Miami
I have this feeling that Buffalo rolls all over the Dolphins. Dolphins are stupid anyways because they always get caught in those nets.
Bills 21 Dolphins 13

Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh
Sometimes I wish they would create a fighting game that would have the characters from the nicknames of all the NFL teams. Can you imagine a Titan going against a Giant?! A game like this could be so close that I need to resort in such an ideal: A Bengal tiger Vs. a steel worker. Hmmmm ROWL Vs. “Yo Jimmy the fo-man wants to talk wich yas!” or whatever. I think the steel worker could make a sweet anti-Bengal steel thing and bash the tiger away.
Steelers win
(edit: I actually think that the Bengals would eat the steel thing and pull out the win)
Bengals 17 Steelers 9

Atlanta @ Carolina
Carolina at home is money yo. Vick should throw a bunch of interceptions I recon.
Panthers 31 Falcons 14

Houston @ Baltimore
A Texan Vs. a Raven. Depends on who the Texan is I guess. Ravens are pesky.
Ravens 20 Texans 6

Arizona @ San Francisco
Why couldn’t this game be played in another country so we could easily forget about it?
Cardinals 30 49ers 23

Washington @ St. Louis
Lets see here, an actual Ram vs. a bunch of Redskins…

Ooooh I’m not gonna touch that one. Perhaps they shouldn’t make that game I was thinking about.

Anyways two of the biggest underachieving teams in the NFL square off. Rams have no defense and the Redskins have a pretty decent defense. This could be a fun shoot out though.
Rams 37 Redskins 31

NY Jets @ New England
God damn the Jets suck ass.
Patriots 24 Jets 10

Denver @ Kansas City
Trent Green has actually woken up a little bit and thrown a couple touchdowns (thank you). Denver’s defense is damn good and now they have answered the question,

Yes, anyone could run behind that line.
Broncos 28 Chiefs 27

Oakland @ San Diego
I gotta play against Ladanian this week…and he’s on national television…playing the Raiders…at home.
God dammit.
LT 35 Raiders 20

Seattle @ Philadelphia
Alexander against the Philly D should be a good matchup. It’s just too bad that Philly sucks now that their whole offense (TO, McNabb) are no longer going to play this season.
Seahawks 31 Eagles 17

Minnesota @ Detroit
**okay gotta be objective, can’t. let. Hopes. Up**
Objectively the Vikings should beat the living shit out of this highly dysfunctional team. After all, the Vikings know all about dysfunctional teams. The Vikings secondary has been as good as I’ve ever seen it and the run defense! Pat Williams just has to fall over and the pass coverage is broken.
Vikings 24 Lions 21

Is that a 7-5 record!?!?

I would like to take this time in congratulating Hog for achieving his first win of fantasy football for this year. His record is now 1-9-1. It’s kinda bull shit though because three of those points was due to that bullshit touchdown by Shockey, but whatever it’s Christmas right!

Congrats Hog

As for last week….
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
SUCKED! EVERYONE SUCKED ASS!!!

Everyone except the almighty Boof who went--well I wont point it out at all, I don’t want you all to think of me as a douche bag .

I WENT 13-1 YOU LOSERS BWAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!



Week 13
EricHannesAliecat46,XYBoof
Tennessee @ Indianapolis
Colts
Colts

Colts
Colts
Green Bay @ Chicago
Bears
Bears

Bears
Bears
Jacksonville @Cleveland
Browns
Jaguars

Browns
Jaguars
Dallas @ NY Giants
Giants
Cowboys

Giants
Giants
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
Bucs
Bucs

Bucs
Bucs
Buffalo @ Miami
Bills
Bills

Dolphins
Bills
Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh
Steelers
Steelers

Steelers
Bengals
Atlanta @ Carolina
Panthers
Panthers

Panthers
Panthers
Houston @ Baltimore
Ravens
Ravens

Texans
Ravens
Arizona @ San Francisco
Cards
Cards

Cards
Cards
Washington @ St. Louis
Redskins
Redskins

Rams
Rams
NY Jets @ New England
Jets
Patriots

Patriots
Patriots
Denver @ Kansas City
Chiefs
Broncos

Broncos
Broncos
Oakland @ San Diego
Chargers
Chargers

Chargers
Chargers
Seattle @ Philadelphia
Eagles
Eagles

Seahawks
Seahawks
Minnesota @ Detroit
Lions


Vikings
Vikings
Last Week(7-7)(8-6)(0-0)(8-6)(13-1)
Overall(92-80)(104-68)(8-8)(80-92)(103-69)

He still has me by one game though.

No comments: