Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2005

Picking My Nose

Well, here's a poke at you
You're gonna choke on it too
You're gonna lose that smile
Beacuse all the while
I can see for miles and miles


Thursday during the day…

I had to come to work a bit early to tie up some loose ends so I was ready to get the crap done and start my weekend. I round the corner and notice that the elevator doors are closing,

“Woah, hold on a sec. Hold the door!”

And I stepped over the threshold and look up at none other than Fuckface himself. At that point I was seriously thinking of stepping out, but how the hell do you do that? Might as well take a steaming dump on this hands and piss in his ear then- I don’t piss in anyone’s ear so I greated him with a,
“Hey ‘Fuckface’, how’s it going?”

“If I knew it was you rounding the corner I would’ve let the door close.” replied Fuckface.

Normally when coworkers say that they’re just pulling your chain and trying to start some shit. The look that Fuckface gave was a slight grin and he didn’t exactly convey the ‘I’m-just-pulling-your-chain’ look.

So the doors close and now I want to drop the gloves and tear him apart. It wasn’t awkward as it was vengeful, but I keep all those feelings inside. Instead I said,
“It’s been kinda warm out.” with an overly eccentric smile because that’s how I hide outstanding rage. Apparently that’s how Fuckface deals with those same feelings too and replied,
“yeah It’s kinda nice. Just in time for Christmas.”

It was the stupidest fucking conversation ever with us wearing our “overly smiling” masks yet knowing full well that we--at least I--want to beat the crap out of each other.

Boof: “Well, have a Merry Christmas!”
Fuckface: “Yeah and the same to you!”

Good lord I want to take a dump in his desk drawer.

Picks

NY Giants @ Washington
What the hell is wrong with the Redskins? I wish they could just decide on whether they want to be in the playoffs or not. This Redskins bullshit is getting old.
Redskins 27 Giants 20

Dallas @ Carolina
Same goes to the Cowboys. Are they good or what? I don’t know. I hope they lose though.
Panthers 20 Cowboys 6

Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
Ugh then these two fucking teams are no better than Dallas and Washington.
Bucs 23 Falcons 14

San Francisco @ St. Louis
Ah here we go, two teams that I can safely say, sucks. This is even more interesting (or not) in that St. Louis has a new quarterback. I wouldn’t pay to see it though.
Rams 17 49ers 13

Tennessee @ Miami
Miami destroys the crappy Titans.
Dolphins 35 Titans 17

Detroit @ New Orleans
Oh….God, Christ. Throw it away and send it to hell.
Saints 20 Lions 10

Buffalo @ Cincinnati
Have you ever stuck your head in a cannon? The Bill are essentially doing just that by playing this game. Chad Johnson should blow up (clap……clap)
Bengals 45 Bills 7

Jacksonville @ Houston
What a Christmas present this is for Jacksonville.
Jaguars 20 Titans 17

Pittsburgh @ Cleveland
Interesting. I would say the Browns have a chance if it weren’t played outside, and if Pittsburgh had a bad defense, and they weren’t good.
Steelers 24 Browns 3

San Diego @ Kansas City
It’s about time a team put KC out of its’ misery.
Chargers 35 Chiefs 24

Philadelphia @ Arizona
???? Eagles I guess
Eagles 23 Cards 17

Indianapolis @ Seattle
Ah the matchup of the year…if it were week 10. Lets see, for the Colts: 1. The coaches 18 year old son just passed (I think this is the same kid that would remove the tee from kickoffs during those Vikings/Denny Green years. Remember that?) 2. The Colts have nothing to play for. 3. This is a non conference game which means Jack Shit for them.
This game is just as bad as Detroit/New Orleans I sure as hell wont watch too hard.
Seahawks 24 Colts 23

Oakland @ Denver
Denver’s gotta compete with the Bengals (who have the Bill’s head in their cannon), so I guess Denver will make sure they win this.
Broncos 31 Raiders 6

New England @ NY Jets
Pffff whatever
Patriots 31 Jets 7

Chicago @ Green Bay
Usually I look at this game and say,
“God, I hope they both fucking lose.” but I don’t know this time.
Hmmmm. *sigh* well I-hmmm-I don’t-er I uh
GO PACKERS PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE beat the stupid Bears!

It doesn’t look good though.
Bears 27 Packers 8

Minnesota @ Baltimore

The Vikings haven’t had that one mind numbing loss in a couple months. In the past the Vikings would’ve whooped the Steelers and then get blown out by the Ravens. I think the Vikings will actually grind this one out but it wont be pretty. This game may come down to field goals unless a defense runs one back.
Vikings 13 Ravens 9

As for the other picks,
Ron killed both me and Hannes by rolling up a 14-2 record. Hannes and myself tied again so we’re still tied.

Bitch.

Happy holidays everyone!




Week 13
EricHannesRonBoof
NY Giants @ Washington
Redskins
Giants
Giants
Redskins
Dallas @ Carolina
Panthers
Panthers
Panthers
Panthers

Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
Bucs
Bucs
Bucs
Bucs

San Francisco @ St. Louis
Rams
Rams
Rams
Rams

Tennessee @ Miami
Dolphins
Dolphins
Dolphins
Dolphins

Detroit @ New Orleans
Saints
Lions
Lions
Saints

Buffalo @ Cincinnati
Bengals
Bengals
Bengals
Bengals

Jacksonville @ Houston
Texans
Jaguars
Jaguars
Jaguars

Pittsburgh @ Cleveland
Browns
Steelers
Steelers
Steelers

San Diego @ Kansas City
Chiefs
Chargers
Chargers
Chagers

Philadelphia @ Arizona
Cards
Eagles
Cards
Eagles

Indianapolis @ Seattle
Seahawks
Seahawks
Seahawks
Seahawks

Oakland @ Denver
Broncos
Broco
Broncos
Broncos

Chicago @ Green Bay
Bears
Bears
Bears
Bears

Minnesota @ Baltimore
Vikings
Ravens
Vikings
Vikings

New England @ NY Jets
Patriots
Patriots
Patriots
Patriots

Last Week(0-16)
(11-5)(0-0)(14-2)(11-5)
Overall(111-109)(137-83)(8-8)(114-106)(137-83)

2 comments:

Aliecat said...

Nothing better than passive-agressiveness! Merry Christmas!

Eric Wormann said...

The Redskins are now deciding whether or not to be in the Super Bowl. I think they will.