Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What The Hell Does It All Mean?

Whatever happened to
The life that we once knew?
Always made me feel so free


I guess dreams are a gateway to the subconscious and that dreams tell a lot about the current situations in life. Psychologists can determine where stress and anxiety comes from and what true beliefs are.

With that being said, I had a pretty crazy, and screwed up dream the other night. I think my anxiety lately can be linked with one man (apparently). This man hasn’t done anything to me and he was barely alive in my own lifetime. I am talking about John Lennon.

I can’t remember a lot of it but I was living in a beach house in Florida or California or something and for some reason I was living my own Jeff Spicoli dream world with crazy cocaine buffet parties and ‘the dude’ type people always hanging around. Throughout the time there would be John Lennon with some bimbo (not Yoko) and he would just hang out and pretend like he was my friend.

Oh it seemed like such fun just hanging out with such losers and wearing neon green tank tops and the like. I was king of the losers and everyday I would find something of significance missing from me. First was my house keys (after awhile there were just no doors on my beach house anymore but just an open space for a door to go into), then my car keys which I didn’t even care about for some reason, finally my wallet was stolen.

Then it seemed like the lifestyle party was ending with me being without everything and the last think I remember is John Lennon treating me like a dink just before he drove off in his Jeep. I remember walking back to my beach house saying,
“Gawd dammit, fuck John Lennon! That ignoramus!”

And then I woke up really hating John Lennon and his bimbo.

It was really weird.

1 comment:

Eric Wormann said...

I had a dream that I was complaining about my boss because she cries at work. (which is true) So I went to her boss, which was this customer that always comes in. She gave me a training video on how to handle the situation. That was the end of the dream.

I woke up, Julie and I went to the mall, and I bumped into the customer that was in my dream. (whom I haven't seen in over a month) I got really freaked out.