Search This Blog

Thursday, July 06, 2006

4th Bits

I must’ve dreamed a thousand dreams
Been haunted by a million screams
But I can hear the marching feet
They’re moving into the street.


-I’ve decided that the best way to end my life would be to skydive over San Francisco when suddenly my chute doesn’t go off. Then I would splat right onto the golden gate bridge. I think that would be awesome!

2nd place would be me being trapped in a fireworks factory and (for some reason) there is a massive, giant wick that would branch out to everything from bombs, to bottle rockets, to those whistling spinny things, to huge snakes. Then I know I would at least die with an extreme smile on my face.

-I’ve been wondering what the best part of lighting fireworks is. Is it the actual fountain and the bright lights and the crackling sounds? Or is it the lighting of the wick?

See I’ve always loved lighting the wick because when you see those sparkleys making their way down that rope, it’s like breathtaking in a pyromaniac kinda way. It’s kinda like setting a Christmas tree from ‘04 on fire knowing that the flames will go 6 feet in the air. For my birthday if I got a 30ft wick, I think I would actually be happy. hmmm

-I remember this one time at my grandparents we had bottle rockets but we were without bottles (so we used cans instead). Anyway, so I go to light this bottle rocket (which was on this trailor) and I jolt away after the wick was lit. My movement made the can fall over and suddenly there was a lit bottle rocket which was crotch high.

Said bottle rocket never hit anyone’s crotch but it was totally extreme though!

-It’s really disturbing that the Twins can win something shocking like forever of their last forever games and then lose to guys named Duckworth and Gobble and the fucking Royals of all teams.

It’s really damn disgusting.

-that’s all I got…

No comments: