Search This Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Other Stuff

You wanted to get somewhere so badly
You had to lose yourself along the way.
You changed your name
Well that's okay, it's necessary
And what you leave behind you don't miss anyway.


-My roommate thinks I’m a hermit because I refuse to watch tv in the “living room” instead of my room. She’s offered the living room every time she’s been in and the first time I told her that I prefer to watch in my room thinking she'd stop offering.

Reason being, In my room I have a 52” HDTV with a DVD player hooked up which is already hooked up to HD goodness, 5.1 surround sound, and the internet right there.

In the “living room” she has this 32” 1994 Panasonic tube thingy (non HD) with a VCR hooked up to which I can’t figure out the remote.

She’s seen my tv (my baby) and she still doesn’t understand why I don’t sit an watch TV in the living room.

(blink:blink)

I think this is more of a gender thing than a generational deal because every woman who I’ve talked HD with has always asked,
“is there really a big difference?”
To which I will slap them mercilessly and reply,
“yes you bitch, a BIG difference!”

I’ll admit also, that I don’t care to watch tv up there because I don’t have a huge need to see her. I mean last weekend she was having phone sex in the kitchen.

RM: Hey baldy, don’t mind me, I’m having phone sex okay?
Boof; uh yeah cool. Whatever
RM:…-so then I’ll take that ear of corn and….

She’s cool in small doses.

-I know I’m like 5 years late in saying this but…that last episode of “24” (first season) was sooooo god damn cool! I was in bed watching and pumping my fists and saying my “OOOH’s” and “WOOOAAAHHH’s” to the point that I’m sure my roommate has her own blog who is bitching about me. That would awesome…and nerdy as hell!

Didn’t something like that happen to you Sugar tits? With “Boy”?

2 comments:

Aliecat said...

You mean him sitting in bed pumping his fists and yelling? Well, sure, every night! Haha! Oh, and phone sex in front of your roommate? Gross...

Eric Wormann said...

Your roommate is obviously slowly trying to convince you to move your HD setup into the living room. Don't give in. In fact, chop her up and keep her in the freezer.