Search This Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm Tired Crap

I don't wanna touch you too much baby
'Cos making love to you might drive me crazy
I know you think that love is the way you make it
So I don't wanna be there when you decide to break it


Crap List

1. Once again, The Hot Tub

The more I think about it, the more of a stupid fucking idea it seems. First I thought it was a terrible idea in terms of me seeing more BJ’s from my roommate and her BJ friend but now it’s a bad idea in terms of the structural integrity of the place.

For instance, I remember when I took a “My Home, My Environment” class (basically it’s a class that teaches you R factors and everything one should know about owning a home) and I remember talking about indoor spas. Basically you might as well take a battle axe to the floorboards, sheetrock, and any electrical devises because shit’s gonna get wet. For as hard of a time people have with keeping water OUT of a house through caulking, sealing, and digging.

Despite all that… YOU PUT A GOD DAMN HOT TUB INSIDE THE DAMN PLACE? Seriously, you gotta be a fucking dumbass to do that. I know the thing has a cover and all but I know better than anyone that they’re going to pass out and leave that thing open all night which will be enough to start the rotting process.

God damn, might as well light a fire and set the whole place on fire.

2. That Cory Lidle Fiasco

I believe I read a headline that read,
“PLANE CRASHES INTO NYC HIRISE, NUMBER OF DEATHS UNKNOWN”
Now, if anyone knew anything about this story, they’d know that a headline like that is complete bullshit. While it may technically be true, it’s pretty obvious that the program is trying to convey another 9/11 message and work everyone into a lather.
Then once they found out it was a small plane and that there weren’t that many people involved, they used the Cory Lidle angle. You would’ve thought that a 8 time all star would’ve passed away by the way ESPN was treating the story. They spent nearly an entire sportscenter on the guy! Cory Lidle who is best known for…. I don’t fucking know?

3. Work
I swear the big wigs at work are almost all complete dolts. I can ask, whine, cry, yell, and beg for a particular work order and not receive it until the weather is too cold and the job is unable to be done. Then I get yelled at for not doing said job when I have no way to control the work order process. If something doesn’t come through then it should’ve been my job to remind someone.

(blink:blink)
They actually yell at me for trivial stuff as reminding the dumbarses to do their job. I swear it’s just a load of crap.

No comments: