Search This Blog

Thursday, November 16, 2006

24 bits

And when we're dancing
It almost feels the same
I've got to stop myself from
Whisp'ring your name


-My 24 addiction is nearly over. I’m halfway through the 4th season and so far this season is the best. Oh the drama, the explosions, and the dialogue is just completely awesome. I’m at the point where I’m watching like 7 episodes a day. I was a little disappointed that Sara was kicked off CTU because she was incredibly hot. I don’t know what I’m going to do for this upcoming season because I wont be able to watch it..well, at least not in HD which is a deal breaker for me.

-I have not met one woman who understands the power of high definition. All of them say that they cannot tell the difference which is completely numbing to me. I mean, how can you not notice the clearer picture, the 5.1 sound, and the wider aspect ratio? I mean good lord!
I have also not met one guy who doesn’t get HD. Everyone who I’ve shown HD to has dropped their jaw to the sheer magnificence of HD

-I’m torn on seeing the Australian Pink Floyd show coming up on Thanksgiving weekend. Last year I didn’t go because I didn’t want to pay $40 for a cover band but I heard from a couple different people that the show was awesome. Also, they played the entire Wish You Were Here album which kinda broke my heart.
But the thing is, if the British Pink Floyd were to ever tour (ha!) they would probably sound crappier than the Aussie counterpart because the Aussies were actually born after 1940. So that makes me want to see them--for $40 and I haven’t been to a concert in awhile.

-ugh that’s all I know actually. Nothing to report. No strangers walking into my room, no wild crazy hot tub stories, or anything.

-I guess I did eat a bunch of my brother’s Dairy Queen cake the other day. I found out that eating such cake makes me really hyper.

2 comments:

Hog said...

Season 5 comes out on DVD soon so you actually have one more season to jerk off to until the new ones start.

Boof said...

dammit, there's another season. The addiction continues.