Search This Blog

Friday, December 01, 2006

'Cause we've been moving so fast
Seems life is flying past
Can we make this moment last
I wanna remember


I forgot all about that Cincy Baltimore game

Anyway, last week I went 12-4 and my process of picking all the AFC teams when they play NFC teams worked so I’m going to do that again.

So overall I’m 112-62

Arizona @ St. Louis
That’s gotta be a major blow to Denny’s ego when he takes an offense like that and runs it to the ground.
Rams 24 Cards 21

Atlanta @ Washington
Ugh… the Falcons have shown some clear signs that they really suck and I think Washington can stick it to them…by winning.
Redskins 17 Falcons 6

Dallas @ NY Giants
There’s no way I’m picking the Giants with that screwed up team and them playing TONOROMO. How the hell do you give up 24 points to the damn Titans?
Cowboys 27 Giants 20

Detroit @ New England
AFC and Detroit sucks
Patriots 30 Lions 10

Indianapolis @ Tennessee
This is the classic upset game right here. Colts just had a huge game in which Manning had one arm tied to his back and he just gave the ball to Addia the whole time (haha Hog had him on his bench…bwahaha) I gotta say colts because I don’t have the balls to pick the Titans.
Colts 27 Titans 17

Jacksonville @ Miami
Also, as a rule of thumb, never trust the Jags on the road. So I’m picking Miami
Dolphins 24 Jags 21

Kansas City @ Cleveland
I bet if Cleveland was in the NFC they’d probably go to the playoffs.
Sad
Chiefs 31 Browns 17

NY Jets @ Green Bay
AFC again…. J.E.T.S jets jets jets….
Jets 24 Packers 13

San Diego @ Buffalo
I can’t believe the Chargers had that hard of a time against the damn Raiders. The whole thing makes me sketchy especially with the Chargers being up in Buffalo. That reminds me, if the people in Buffalo can withstand an outdoor stadium then why are all these pussies worried about an outdoor Twins stadium?
Chargers 23 Bills 17

San Francisco @ New Orleans
Brees cuts through that defense…or someone will
Saints 34 49ers 20

Tampa @ Pittsburgh
AFC again…
Steelers 35 Bucs 13

Houston @ Oakland
Ugh… yuck send this one to hell
Raiders 20 Texans 10

Seattle @ Denver
AFC again…
Broncos 27 Seahawks 23

Carolina @ Philadelphia
If the Panthers don’t win this then they don’t deserve to be in the playoffs.
Panthers 23 Eagles 16

Minnesota @ Chicago
Nope, no upset here. The bears just overpower the ugly Vikings defense. That’s about it.
Bears 23 Vikings 3

Ugh prove me wrong so we can get some free wings.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you want to exchange the links? Answer me on my blog , please.

Anonymous said...

I think Sloba likes you.

Boof said...

Sloba and I go a long way.

Anonymous said...

You should have had the balls to pick the Titans. I never saw that upset coming.