Search This Blog

Friday, December 22, 2006

Pfew, Thank God

When tragedy befalls you
Don't let them bring you down
Love can cure your problem
You're so lucky I'm around


As it turns out, I didn’t get raped but I did see and hear a bunch of stuff I didn’t really need to so….
Stay tuned.


Last week I went 9-6 so overall I’m 138-80 (ugh)

Kansas City @ Oakland
The sad thing is, I bet the Chiefs could rock the house in the NFC.
Chiefs 24 Raiders 21

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
I also believe that Pittsburgh would do some huge damage as well
Ravens 20 Steelers 6

Carolina @ Atlanta
The stupid Panthers should just forfeit the next couple games with the collective egg they’ve laid this year. Pfff, they were supposed to go to the Superbowl.

Chicago @ Detroit
Matt Millen…bwahahahhahahahaha
Bears 20 Lions 17

Indianapolis @ Houston
Ah but the Texans can run though…Might be an interesting game.
Colts 38 Texans 24

New England @ Jacksonville
Hmmm Jacksonville is tough at home but the Patriots have the power of God behind them so…I’m going Jags at home
Jaguars 20 Patriots 14

New Orleans @ NY Giants
The Saints kinda suck on the road and the Giants kinda suck.
Giants 27 Saints 20

Tampa @ Cleveland
AFC deal seemed to work last week. I think I went 4-1 or something by picking all AFC teams.
Browns 17 Bucs 13

Tennessee @ Buffalo
Ugh… Buffalo ends up screwing me every god damn week but Tennesee does too. I gotta go Titans because right now they just can’t lose.
Titans 23 Bills 20

Washington @ St. Louis
Hmmm wow
Rams 27 Redskins 17

Arizona @ San Francisco
don’t care
49ers 30 Cards 23

Cincinnati @ Denver
Yeah, this is what I’m talking about. Not much to say though.
Broncos 28 Bengals 21

San Diego @ Seattle
AFC/NFC deal
Chargers 30 Seahawks 20

Philadelphia @ Dallas
???
Cowboys 23 Eagles 20

NY Jets @ Miami
I don’t know… Miami I guess
Dolphins 24 Jets 21

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments: