Search This Blog

Friday, December 08, 2006

So Boring

Many have I loved
Many times been bitten
Many times I've gazed along the open road.


Last week I was soooooo close to getting that Indianapolis upset goin. I was sooo damn close. I even predicted that it could be an upset game!

Either way Last week my AFC/NFL scheme was a blasted Denver defensive play away from going 4-0 but instead I’ll settle for 3-1.

I went 7-8 last week for a grand total of 119-70

Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
The really sad thing is that the stupid Falcons are still in playoff contention and could probably host a game if they decide they want to catch some balls.
Falcons 24 Bucs 9

Baltimore @ Kansas City
Oooooh hmmm I dunno. You know what? I’m gonna go KC just because it’s in KC and they’re historically damn good there.
Chiefs 30 Ravens 13

Buffalo @ NY Jets
Did the Jets luck out this year or what? Their remaining schedule is ridiculously easy and yes, they do play the Vikings.
Jets 20 Bills 17

Indianapolis @ Jacksonville
I’m gonna do it this time. I’m going to pick against the Colts in another bold move.
Jags 24 Colts 20

New England @ Miami
Not even Joey Harrington could beat the Pats. Bwahahahahha god, that sounds funny.
Pats 23 Dolphins 21

New Orleans @ Dallas
I see a huge shoot out going in this one. Like set two old barns together, side-by-side and watch them burn! I’ve always wanted to burn a barn.
Saints 38 Cowboys 35

NY Giants @ Carolina
Why does FOX follow around the stupid Giants of all teams? It’s just a blatant excuse to grab a big market and milk them for all it’s worth. I suppose it’s for the best because then Joe ‘you can tell that I’m an ass’ Buck wouldn’t be doing Vikings games.
Giants 24 Panthers 17

Oakland @ Cincinnati
This is the game, this is the game that I could see Cincinnati losing and then everyone jumps off the bandwagon and says the season is over. Then next week they win and everyone jumps back on.
Ugh, I just don’t have the balls though.
Bengals 30 Raiders 20

Philadelphia @ Washington
I’ve always thought these NFC east games were absolutely boring. This game seems like one of them too.
Eagles 27 Redskins 24

Tennessee @ Houston
Pfff I gotta go Titans because they could beat anyone right now.
Titans 27 Texans 10

Green Bay @ San Francisco
I can see the Packers having a little fun seeing as it’s above 20 in San Francisco.
Packers 24 49ers 16

Seattle @ Arizona
Pffff please
Seahawks 38 Cards 24

Denver @ San Diego
I don’t think Denver has a chance with their freefall and being on the road. God damn, it seems as if Denver has played on Sunday night the past 8 weeks.
Chargers 28 Broncos 14

Chicago @ St. Louis
I really don’t think Chicago is that good. I just think they’re the product of being in a super duper easy division in a super duper easy conference. Still St. Louis sucks too.
Bears 17 Cards 13

Minnesota @ Detroit
Uuuughhhh this should be pretty much the most boring game in the history of the world. I’m even debating in skipping out on buffalo wild wings and having free wings. It’s so painful to watch this Vikings team. I can hear dogs howling whenever the Vikings are on offense. Sadly, I’m going to pick the Lions because they can throw.
Lions 24 Vikings 9

I don’t even care anymore. I don’t like watching this team.

Good weekends everyone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU INSANE?? You're picking the Lions? Minnesota wins that game big!