Search This Blog

Monday, December 04, 2006

Turn Down the Thermostat

Ah, is there room for both of us?
Both of us apart?

Are we bound out of obligation?
Is that all we've got?



First off, I gotta write 6 weird things about me..

1. I eat systematically… yeah yeah yeah

2. I don’t like peanut butter but I like peanuts

3. I always have to open the blinds because I have this crazy fear that time will stand still and I’ll be stuck in a room with out being able to look outside.

4. I don’t know if I can fill up 6...

5. I love music dvds…. ????

6. My apartment smells of rich mahogany? Idunno?


On to the real stuff.

Crap List

1. Heat
Friday night I come home to pop in a movie and around 4am I get up and half my bed sticks onto my back. I noticed that it was sweltering out so after a little swearing I decided to check the thermostat. When it’s 10 degrees outside and you’re complaining about the heat, then something is definitely wrong.

76 it read. Actually it said the current temperature was 75 and it was trying to work it’s way up to 76.

(blink:blink)

I once heard of a woman who would set her thermostat at 76 and then I basically stopped listening to anything she said. I figured that anyone that would waste that much money and is that much of a freeze baby has to be insane. I didn’t think anyone else was that nutz but boy was I wrong.

At 76 you might as well turn the furnace off and light the living room floor on fire because it’s just that insane.

If I was to turn the temperature up that high at my parents house, my dad would hang me in the backyard and then complain about wasting brand new rope.

2. Fifty cent cheap cola?
I went to Cub and they now sell the cheap ass, brand X cans of pop for fifty damn cents. Who do they think they are? Who the hell is going to buy Thunder Cola for fifty cents? God damn bastards. Why the hell do I know this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rainbow has Roundy's cola for 25 cents a can. They have black cherry, it's tasty.

h

Anonymous said...

RE: #6
That's not rich mahogany! If it's 76 in your apartment, it's probably that mature pussy that you live with!