Search This Blog

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Blogger's Block?

Button your lip. Don't let the shield slip.
Take a fresh grip on your bullet proof mask.
And if they try to break down your disguise with their questions
You can hide, hide, hide,


-I have been addicted to another blog recently. Uniwatch is the perfect blog that details every facet of sports uniforms. It teeters on the brink of insanity sometimes how Paul Lukas fawns over verticly striped socks or black number shadowing but it’s still a great site to listen to how ugly all of these new uniforms are. I also wanted to hear how he liked (or rather disliked) the new Vikings jerseys this year to which I can’t believe anyone liked.
For that matter I am begging Zygi Wilf to go back to those “cool” style uniforms that we’re so used to.

-Remember how I was like 77th in line to check out V for Vendetta and Lost: First Season? Well lone and behold I found both of these at the library last Friday. V was good (and for the record, Steph hasn’t even seen V for Vendetta despite her hatred for it) but it wasn’t worth waiting a year in a half for. Therefore I’m never going to use the library movie reserve system ever again.

-The Riverview Theatre is awesome as hell. I went on a date there and it’s the best $4 I’ve ever spent. Tuesdays are only $2 and popcorn is only $3 for a large and it’s good too! If I didn’t have to work bloody nights all the time, I might consider going there every Tuesday.
One thing I like about these old theatres is that the seats are like 60’s office seats in that they’re spring loaded and you could sit back so far that you’re in the person’s lap behind you.

-There is nothing going on… at all. I feel obligated to talk about the weather but for the three of you that read this, I’m going through a little “bloggers block” in that that there isn’t anything to talk about. I could talk about more dates that I’ve gone on but that’s not the angle I want to go for this bits deal. I could talk about past dates that I’ve been on since those gals are long gone. Hmmmm
But see, there’s nothing to talk about even with those. Damn.

Oh well

No comments: