Search This Blog

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Yankee Bits

Oh Heavenly day
All the clouds blew away
Got no trouble today
With anyone


-Hog and I are going to embark on a journey that may end up changing our lives forever. No, we’re not getting married, we’re going to take up hockey and try to simply “play” hockey.

I’ve never ice skated in at least ten years and I certainly havn’t even so much as touched a hockey stick in…forever either.

Hog has never even skated before in his life so I figure we’ll be fierce rivals on the ice as well as on the NFL stat sheet.

It will probably look like two monkeys humping a football or something I can imagine.

-The Colostomy Crushers season is now over and although I didn’t win the Leave of Extraordinary Poop championship, I still netted myself $112 which will be used on the Burger King dollar menu.

It certainly was a good run though--winning 7 in a row to take 2nd place. I would just like to thank my awesome fantasy brain and my courage and damn near heroics in being the architect to this 2nd place achievement.

God Bless myself!

- I wonder if I dressed up as a turd sandwich, waited in line with all the other 20,000 of mostly delusional poppy teens, and hummed a couple bars of the Crash Test Dummies’ “Hmm, Hmm, Hmm, Hmm” that I could probably realistically get on American Idol.

I’m thinking that I could probably easily do it. That’s how stupid that show seems to be.

-Cheesy potatoes, 2 loaves of banana bread, a plate full of cookies, and a beautifully laid out and delicious dinner--this is what my “special lady friend” has prepared for me at different times since I’ve met her. I’m thinking about buying her a bag of jo-jos or maybe making some Rice-a-roni or even some mac and cheese for her someday but that’s only if I have the ingredients.

-Potential baseball trip: New York and catch a Twins/Yankees game at Yankees stadium before they level it in 2009 and then drive up to Boston to check out Fenway or vice versa. I think that would be incredibly phat as hell. That’s what I’m shooting for this summer. I just gotta get that ketchup stain off my “Boof” jersey.

-I used to love this video as a kid. Now the guy just looks like a carney.

1 comment:

Harrison said...

Tom,
The cooking thing, call me, you know I can help.
h