Search This Blog

Friday, February 16, 2007

Music

Sometimes you would send me a birthday card
With a five dollar bill
I never understood you then and I guess I never will

I got nothing today so instead of actually posting nothing, I thought I would type it out.

Actually I do have a little something and it's just a link to this "radio station thingy"--actually I think it's a link to a giant network full of people's playlist of music. Anyway I thought it was kind of cool and I've rediscovered a bunch of songs since my strung out Napster times.

I don't think I've actually listened to Everclear in...6 years? I also have rediscovered that K's Choice song "I'm not an addict" which is cool but it's a little too surreal for me.

It seems as if everyone has at least one Nickelback song too.

have a good weekend everyone.


No comments: