Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Boring...

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our mind.
Wo! Have no fear for atomic energy,
'Cause none of them-a can-a stop-a-the time


I must admit, the past couple of entries I’ve started to write about the recent local topics around the Twin Cities. I’ll write a couple paragraphs and then realize that I don’t really care about these topics. In fact I’m only really looking forward to one particular entry. The Twins 2007 season preview.

Oh my god would I revel in talking about Nick Punto and Jason Kubel and how I think they’ll play this year. I yearn to talk about the new ballpark and other ball parks. Speaking of which, check out the Nationals upcoming ballpark!

I want to talk about my plans to go to NYC and see Yankee stadium and my thoughts on other numerous small trips (note to self: “numerous small trips” to see baseball wont happen with the purchase of a hizzy. Damn) I want to write about how Steve Phillips keeps surprising me on how fucking stupid he is (and he was the GM of the Mets for god sakes!).

Oh god, and curling! I would love to pick the brain of some hardcore curler (namely this curler) and do curling (or whatever).

I should stop before this turns into bit.

No comments: