Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2007

ugh....Again

And the battle's just begun
There's many lost, but tell me who has won?
The trenches dug within our hearts
And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart.


2006-07 Lease: signed through June

Notice of leave: 3 months

3 months from now: end of June

Boof: say when are you moving out of here?

Bro: well, me and a buddy are looking for places but we haven’t figured on anything yet


T: So if you know anyone looking for a roommate, let me know.

Current roommate: yeah…we’re going to have to bump up rent a little bit.



And now I have to return to the hardest decision of my life, renting vs. buying. I remember three years ago I was like “I’M TOTALLY BUYING!” and then I rented at a pathetically high ended apartment complex.

Last year I was like: “I’M TOTALLY BUYING!” and I ended up moving in with a 40 year old woman.

I’ve been finding myself daydreaming of making cabinets and customizing my dream home into something that I would thoroughly be proud of. I’m also thinking about that first house warming party and how this place would be noticeably unfurnished. I’m thinking I’d have to buy a ton of returnable beer cases so I can make some furniture.

I remember back in the day my biggest worry was simply mowing my lawn but now that’s been a part of my daydream because I could go about it with my farmers tan and my ear muffs. I could greet the neighbor and host all these cool football parties.

Believe it or not, despite the BJ’s in the garage, the STD buffet (aka: hot tub), and all the drunken weirdness I’m probably going to end up missing this place that I’m at now. It’s going to be a bit sad leaving my current place of residence. Eh I have a couple more days to mull things over so we’ll see what happens.

No comments: