Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday Bits

I won't take no prisoners won't spare no lives
Nobody's puttin' up a fight
I got my bell I'm gonna take you to hell
I'm gonna get ya satan get ya


-Sorry it’s been awhile but between wakes, beer, and food there just hasn’t been enough time to get anything down. Not to mention I didn’t really have any material to talk about… I mean Twins suck so…how many times can one say it?

-Everyone says this clip of David Hasselhoff is sad but I find more humor out of it. I love how his daughter is giving him this impromptu intervention while he’s fixed on his burger. The absolute best is when he tries to take a bite out of it and the whole damn thing just falls apart leaving him with just a piece of lettuce in his hand.

“This is A mess” he mutters. Just hilarious.

If I had all my classic drunken moments videotaped I’m sure someone would have this idea that I would need an intervention which is funny since I really don’t drink that much. I have my couple days in the sun every year and those end up being memorable. I mean there may or may not be a you tube video of me dancing violently where I actually hit my friend in the head but is that considered sad?

I mean really? Sad?

Actually it probably is (but it’s really funny though) and the time where I woke up from being passed out and threatened to bite peoples legs may be considered sad too but oh well. There’s nothing better than waking up the next morning not knowing what happened when people are telling you how “funny” and “violent” I was.

-I had a great time hanging out with the bloggers mafia on Wednesday night. Finally--finally--I was able to break the shackles of work and play musical bingo with the other local bloggers like Alie, Hedy, Leslie, Jeremy, and others. They love to take pictures and because it was my first night there, my photo poses were pretty lame and I was left almost wanting to practice. I looked at my camera and I figured it just wasn’t worth it.

I’m just not a picture guy but I can do one hell of a pseudo homo pose I suppose.

-Speaking of pseudo homo, I saw The Devil Wears Prada the other night. Now because I don’t know a damn think about fashion (I don’t even know what “Prada” is) and therefore half the jokes were completely lost on me I really had no business watching this movie. I have been meaning to see this movie just because of Anne Hathaway and Anne Hathaway in sexy ass heels because…good god.

The thing is Hathaway’s character is considered ugly and fat in the beginning but I think she looks hot as hell. I mean she could be wearing a t-shirt with crap all over it and I'd still hit that. Then she’s supposed to change in this model and be incredible but I can’t even detect a difference except that she’s wearing weird ass clothing.

What the hell? I suppose I’ll have to file that movie in the “extreme chick flick” file where everything is completely lost on me.

-I found this from reading uniwatch, it’s the most creative baseball promotions ever. “Nobody night” is my favorite. Nobody night is where this team closed the gates off for any fans in an attempt to have the least number of fans at a game--that being zero fans. So fans were locked out of the game until the 5th inning when it went in the books.

-I’ve probably posted this about 5 times already but listening to this always makes me happy.

No comments: