Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Nice Set of Bits

There was a fanfare blowing
To the sun
That was floating on the breeze.
Look at Mother Nature on the run
In the nineteen seventies.


-You know Cleveland Indians, whenever you want to stop scoring runs and hitting the shit out of us, let us know so we can actually rest the bullpen (if you want to call it that). Twins may as well have Nick Punto out there pitching for us if the Indians are going to kill us like this.

-I bought AC/DC Live the other day because my old copy kept skipping and I just couldn’t deal with that anymore. This new CD I bought was remastered and had all the good things printed on there so I thought maybe just maybe they would actually put the correct stop points in the songs because they’re all screwed up. See the CD is one of the best live CD’s around and nearly every song can be placed in my “workout” play list on my ipod but every song has about 45 seconds of the crowd chanting,
“ANGUS, (clap-clap), ANGUS” which is really annoying when you’re running and you need that AC/DC goodness to keep you going.

Nope tracks are the same and I still have to deal with the minute in a half of crap in front of “Thunderstruck”. dammit.

I don’t mind the dialogue because I think it’s interesting how indecipherable he is.

“hey everyone GEDJAMMMFFFABITSTAMFOGAMIT YEAH!” It’s just fascinating because I wonder if Brian Johnson even knows what he’s saying.

-speaking of game shows (yesterday’s entry) I just found out that one of the groups I just joined was featured on a question in a recent episode of Jeopardy,

Answer: The (community I live in) Minnesota Tree Board won the 2006 Lady Bird Johnson Award from this holiday's foundation
Question: what is Arbor Day?

That was the $1000 question under “Holidays and Observances”

There’s only about 7 of us on the Tree board so I thought that was damn cool.

-Tater tots

-Interesting find while rate shopping for mortgages.

Mortgage company through my credit union: 30 years at 6.25%
douche bag mortgage company who keeps calling me: 30 years at 7.875%

Wonder which one I’m leaning too?

1 comment:

The Steph said...

Star-shaped tater tots. Yummm.