Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Current Dreams

Why can't I climb your walls
And find somewhere to hide
Can't I knock down your door
And drag myself inside


My dreams have been very weird lately and I really don’t know why.


Dream 1
This is a reoccurring subplot in almost ever dream I have. It’s that I’ve taken this English type class and I keep ignoring it thinking that I can simply catch up. I don’t know what class it is but I keep having this thought that I’m going to fail it based on my own stupidity for not showing up.

I’m not taking any kind of English classes and I would never ignore a class like that but it freaks me out to the point where I’m starting to think I have a class.

That really bothers me more than I’d like to admit.

Dream 2
I think it was a couple weeks ago when I had a dream where I was grocery shopping at Rainbow. I was lazily going around the aisles with whatever I had in my cart. I came around one of the endcaps when I bumped into none other than Terry Bradshaw. I was expecting him to go all crazy and squeal like a pig but he was kinda burnt out and grouchy.

“Watch out where you’re going why don’t ya!” he said. This was very strange to me so I turned my cart around and started talking to him, hoping to get some football stories for whatever reason. He just got really crabby at me and then I purposely started bugging him just to piss him off now.

Then I woke up.

I have no idea what that dream meant. I thought it was weird that Terry Bradshaw was in it (of all people) and that I caught him grocery shopping.



----------------
Now playing: Bryan Adams - Thought I'd Died And Gone To Heaven
via FoxyTunes

No comments: