Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Lottery Bits

The full moon is dead skin. The one down here's wearing thin.
So set up the ten pins as the human tide rolls in.
Like a ball that's spinning.


-I have to admit that when I heard that Eddie Griffin was killed I thought it was undercover brother or a D-back for the Vikings. I actually had to look him up before I found out he was a former T-wolf.

-I like buying $5 worth of power ball tickets just for the fun of dreaming. What would I do with $240 million (and I know taxes take out half or whatever). If I won the lottery I would probably freak out. I would be so paranoid that I would hire two financial planners so they can each check each other. Then I may hire another just to check the two of them so they’re not in cahoots.

I would then probably move somewhere just to get away from the hoopla and live a quiet life trying like mad to keep my money a secret. I would hate the thought of people knowing how much money I have because I would feel guilty as hell. Then I could be like “the dude” and not look like a millionare but I would actually be a millionaire.

Or maybe I would buy a rocket car and a solid gold house.

Of course I have these dreams but then I find out that I only matched one number out of 30 and the dream comes to an end. Kinda like waking up.

-Texas scored 30 runs last night. I think that’s more than the Twins have scored in the last two weeks.

-A little birdie tells me that the new Hamline head basketball coaching position will be taken by… me! Me, me memememmememememememmeme. I wish…if nothing more than the hilarity I’d have.

That does sound nice though!

-A ham sandwich sounds nice too

----------------
Now playing: Pearl Jam - Insignificance
via FoxyTunes

No comments: