Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2007

My Fair Song

And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through


I’m so excited to go to the fair this weekend that I made a song.


I’m goin to the fair
Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat
I’m goin to the fair
Oink, oink, oink, oink, oink

I’m gonna get really fat
Fatty, fatty, fatty, fatty, fatty
I’m gonna grow another chin
Oink, oink, oink, oink, oink

Uh

Lalalalalaalla

Piggy piggy piggy piggy piggy

Food, food food food food


So that was a pretty good song eh?
I plan on finally having spaghetti on a stick and maybe a turkey leg.

I can’t wait! You know those fat ugly slobs that walk around the fair? That’s going to be me!!

I might even wear my Def Leppard tank top too!



----------------
Now playing: Queen - We Are The Champions (Live at Wembley '86)
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Babycakes said...

Don't forget to wear your mullet too!