Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Crap load of Bits

Light it up, baby,
light up that fire
‘Cause I don't know what's gonna save me,
from the cold now

It's not that I don't have anything to write about but rather, I have no time to write it down.  Every day I've had some entries that I plan on writing about but I just cannot find the time to write it. 

-First of all I'm beginning to think that my time with the 45 year old roommate and BJ guy are about done.  It's not that I've been sick of living there but it's more along the lines of money.  It just seems as if they're nickel and dime-ing me.  Every month it seems as if rent mysteriously goes up $10.  Maybe it's to fund their sex swing.

-That's another thing, I can't remember if I mentioned this but they set up a sex swing in the garage.  Yeah, you read that correctly, a sex swing. 

-Then after a grueling day of work I decided to take a dip in the hot tub when I found a condom pouch (unused) sitting inside.  There's nothing more exhilarating than seeing a condom packet in the hot tub.  So yadda, yadda, yadda...I'm pregnant.

-I'm really thinking about resurrecting the Twin Cities Guerrilla Masquerade Party.  I didn't come up with the idea and I certainly didn't start it up here but these GMP's are where a large group of people gather in a random bar dressed according to a theme.  For instance 4 years ago there was about 20 of us who went to Chino Latino's dressed up as lumberjacks.  It was completely awesome!  Unfortunately the club died off after 2 meetings due to a busy schedule or something.  I know Halloween is coming but I'm thinking the first event could be during the 2nd weekend of November or something. 

For a theme I'm thinking of something tame-ish.  Something that no one will necessarily feel embarrassed about.  I'm thinking of an outdated jersey day.  Let me know if you would be interested in doing something like this (tentatively of course) because I would need a good core group to get the club kick started.  Believe me, it's very good times!

-I got a job offer recently!  The only thing is this job is being offered by this salesman douche who I've never really trusted.  The job seems like a nice position but...A) it's in Los Angeles which I've never been crazy about.  Too many stupid people and the cost of living is higher.  For instance a shithole 1br apartment in LA is at least $1000.  B) I've already been warned that the workers aren't the best and are destroying the company.  If it's one thing I know, you live and die by the workers you have and I don't know if I want to have the stress and BS that comes with it.  C) while the pay is above what I'm getting here, it still counts as a pay reduction factoring in the cost of living so that sucks. 

But the guy is flying me out so I might just take the opportunity to at least take a look.  I mean...at the very least it's a paid vacation so to speak right?

1 comment:

BiggPappa who doesn't ever update his blog said...

I like the concept of the Guerrila Masquerade Party. How about we go to the Wells Fargo on Lagoon and Irving dressed up with ski masks, just to make a series of ATM transactions? I mean, they have a good sense of humor and everything, right?