Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2007

Just Shut Up, Everyone!

You all know I'm a Vikings fan and you all know I am biased towards all of Minnesota sports.

With that being said,

ENOUGH WITH ALL THIS ADRIAN PETERSON TALK!!!!   

You'd think the guy was Jesus, or Brett Favre, or the 2000-'03 St. Louis Rams or all combined.  This whole damn week people have honestly compared the guy to LaDanian Tomlinson, Barry Sanders, Jim Brown, and Eric Dickerson and I'm not exaggerating!  I pretty much had it when the Pioneer Press has "The Kid Who Saved the Vikings".

I know the 'kid' is leading the league in rushing and he looked really good against the Bears last week but let's drop the wiener and not get too caught up in things.  Lets wait until the guy plays--I dunno--ten games before we crown him as being the best back in the history of the NFL. 

Perhaps the Bears just aren't that good?  I mean a 2-4 Bears record doesn't exactly reflect greatness.

So if the guy posts 40 yards against the Cowboys let's not all kill ourselves.  Okay?

2 comments:

Aliecat said...

I skimmed this, but I was thinking I haven't seen you in ferever! You should come out to bingo or meet for beers!

The Steph said...

ooooo - good call on the yardage against the Cowboys!!!!