Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Sharp Left Turn

You've got the money maker
They showed the money to you
You showed them what you can do

I must say, I'm in a malaise type mode.  I'm not getting excited about the little things, I don't find myself getting really, really hyper lately, and I'm sleeping a hell of a lot.  It's not that I'm depressed or anything it's just that I feel like I'm on that car on the Tilt-O-Whirl that doesn't seem to spin around really fast.  Instead it just kinda hugs the tracks and goes with the flow.

I suppose it's a nice change of pace from the past couple months where there never seemed to be enough hours in the day to do everything but...

Okay changing gears a bit.  I just saw a picture of Susanna Hoffs and I want to do a comparison to her and Sara Evans

 

Susanna Hoffs Vs. Sara Evans

Susanna Hoffs comes from The Bangles who some say she ruined them like Phil Collins ruined Genesis, but music schmusic-we're talking about ass here.  The band that Hoffs was leading was one of those chick party hard type of bands where THEY would be the one's throwing baloney on GUYS asses instead of the other way around.  Hoffs is about the same age as my roommate (why oh why couldn't I have been Susanna Hoff's roommate?) and she's definitely in the MILF category.

Sara Evans is one of the hottest country singers around and her newest video 'as if' is about as good as it gets when it comes to Evans.  She's sings country which isn't too bad and probably has a better voice than Hoffs.  Away from music she has appeared on Dancing with the Stars which I haven't seen and she's known for whining about her hardcore republican politician ex-husband on how he whacks off.  The blemishes with Evans is that she's hardcore Christian which I've always seen as kinda boring and it doesn't fit with my imagination with her being outfitted in tight red leather but whatever, it's my imagination.  She's also a milf but a younger milf than Hoffs.

With that being said... I'll take both if I can.  haha

No comments: