Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2008

oooh Diablo

What kind of fool are you?
Strange brew -- kill what's inside of you.


I watched the Oscars the other night and the only thing I really came away with is how irresistible Diablo Cody is. I mean I don't care where she's from or the Crystal Target where she wrote Juno at or any of it but I would truly do her. If someone like that walked up to me on the street and asked for something, I'd probably do whatever she wanted.

I've always been fascinated with dark haired women with really light eyes. I don't know what it is but it looks so unique and it puts me in a trance. All I know is if I happened to be going on the Minneapolis strip joint circuit in 2004(?) and she was dancing for me, I'd probably be broke by now.

It could be that sweet ass tat on her right arm too. I feel a bit jealous for "Jonny".

She could easily be a ten.

No comments: