Search This Blog

Monday, March 03, 2008

Please Get Warm, and Quick!

Come on you target for faraway laughter.
Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!

After yesterday's entry I thought to myself, "You know, If someone is going to post pictures of guitars let's see the full sized picture so we can see every paint chip, every Ginger Baker teeth mark, and George Harrison's hatred and envy all layered on there." So here is the clickable full sized picture.



I can't tell you how much I am begging mother nature to rid us of all this damn cold weather. Usually we get a little taste of spring right about now. You know, that one day where it gets up to 45 or 50 and everyone is out with the 'lego figure happy face' and it's like the whole city wakes up from a couple months of hibernating. The girls suddenly come back from 'hot girl camp' and whatever you need to do you wonder if it you could do it outside.

Could I make an oven, and make this pizza outside somehow?

Take me for example, last year at that 45 year old Sarah Connor place she would have that tv in the garage and I would feel like I was outside doing something simply by watching tv in the garage. Since I don't have that now I was thinking of putting up a hammock in H's back yard and watching tv in the back yard. Actually that would be a bad idea because I can picture myself falling asleep to 'The Queen' and having it rain down at 3am to which I would simply pull the blanket over my head and continue napping.

Last weekend was about as much as I could stand for this post NFL doldrums. We got like 400 channels and there is absolutely nothing on tv. For the first time in network history TNT isn't playing the Shawshank Redemption.

I suppose I could've found something to do like feeding the homeless and helping old ladies cross the road but I wasn't feeling philanthropic that weekend. I was only going to do it if poon was involved and since I don't like old lady poon and the homeless are depressing, then I'm not going to do it. There, I said it.

Then I had the idea of seeing a movie. I don't know if you've noticed how completely shitty the movies are nowadays but holy shit they are bad. I was on rottentomatoes scrolling down to movie 35 and trying to see if it was playing in the cities before I finally gave up. There is simply not a damn thing worth seeing in the theatres that I haven't seen already--at least nothing worth $8.

All I'm asking is one damn day where it's unseasonably warm and I can stop wearing my stocking cap (I'm bald remember).

No comments: