Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Perky Bits

Yes, I told you that the light goes up and down.
Don't you notice how the wheel goes 'round?
And you better pick yourself up from the ground
Before they bring the curtain down.

 

-I worked the longest shift I've ever worked just the other night.  I started work at 2:30pm and I finally stumbled home at 7am.  We had an emergency main break at work and I had to stay for most of the duration.  The whole thing went pretty smooth but the stages of loopiness were very apparent.

I tried not to complain too much because the excavation workers were just coming back from working a twelve hour shift from somewhere else and now they were here to work another twelve hours.  I on the other hand was so loopy that I wanted to start dancing like I was Lord of the Dance.  I didn't want to dance by the dig so I would head inside the building every now and then I would bounce around in the freight elevator.  I was wide awake and looking for something to break while I was roaming around the building.

Then the sun started coming up and I started to wind down a bit.  I simply really dislike the morning light because I have the sudden urge to try to fall asleep since I didn't get any when it was dark. As 6am rolled around I was starting to get flat-out stupid.  I think I asked someone why a curb is as high as one usually is and they nearly leveled me right then and there.

-I want some wings like right now.

-Every night I come home I see the neon lights of the tatoo place which is near where I currently live.  Since I haven't filled my quota of having a one-night bender I'm tentatively thinking of getting completely tanked and getting a tatoo. 

One idea would be to get this on my arm.  See, those are my initials!

Another Idea would be to take the T out of this and and use two of the smaller C's, turn then around and somehow turn them into a B so I'd have my own Twins/initial tatoo.  I think this idea would kick so much ass especially with a good sized T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TB = tiny balls