Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2008

More Sporadic Posts to Come

 

Well I'm sure the two people who are left that check this place out are wondering if there will be another post.  I have an answer to that question: yes, there will be another post and this post is that other post (I know, I'm hilarious). 

Actually the last couple weeks have been me following the Twins followed by me pacing around the room with hands on hips cursing over the total lack of a bullpen, fantasy football and how every god damn person who plays me has high score of the week not to mention how I've already had two incorrect picks and I'm already out of the that other league, and this last week I've been planning and scheduling the next three weeks for work.

The reason for all that planning is because I volunteered to work for the Red Cross in Texas for the next two in a half weeks in disaster relief from hurricane Ike.  I figure it will be just the thing to break up the mindless routine that has been my life over the last... I don't really want to answer that.  Actually it was just about a two weeks ago when I was wondering how I could achieve something somewhat memorable for 2008.  I figure that this would do the job nicely.  It would be the perspective in life that I've been looking for. 

So I'm probably going to be out of the loop for the next 3 weeks and I should have something to talk about when I get back.  So, until then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch out for snakes...........
Take lots of pictures..........
Take your pc with you and write from there............