Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Cinco De May

Threatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the light.
Shine on you crazy diamond.

Baaah I gotta stop playing that stupid addictinggames.com golf game and start blogging.  It's tough because I don't have a set time to blog and if I don't make a point to sit down and write I never will. 

Anyways I was going to give my 2009 mlb season preview but we're already a month into the season so... I predict the Twins will win it all!  Seriously though, I like the Royals (as does everyone else) and I hate the Yankees, Mets, Red Sox, Dodgers, White Sox, Indians, and Rays.  If anyone else wins it all, I'm happy.

Otherwise it's barely even May and I'm already burnt out on wedding stuff.  My roommates are set to get married later this month and the planning has been a daily thing.  Even if I'm in the other room munching on jojos and watching Braveheart, I still hear a little wedding planning stuff in the next room.  I swear, with some women, it's like a disease and they just cannot stop watching wedding shows, chick flicky movies, and opening some lame wedding magazine.  One thing I cannot understand is that people save their wedding magazines.  What the hell?  At least I get to hand out yamicas at the wedding.

Then I have recently been ordained. 
I'll just let you absorb that last sentence while I go and grab a hamburger. 

(chomp, chomp)

Yeah it's true, I can now marry people which is funny because I generally hate weddings.  Now that I can marry people, I feel like making the whole process into a variety show.  Maybe if I ask Hog nicely enough, we can have stupid human tricks, Yambo, and headlines.  Of course I would need a musical side kick but whatever.  Just the chance to play Yambo would be awesome.  I mean who has ever had a bad yambo wedding experience?  I haven't heard of anyone.

Now I need to look for a bicycle.

No comments: